From: Matthew Cline <matthew.cline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Web based ssh-client?
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:38:41
1 On 7/26/05, Oscar Carlsson <monotux@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello everyone :)
3 >
4 > I'm currently at work (in a drug store, or whatever it's called in english
5 > (: ), using a "public" computer, and I don't think I dare to download and
6 > run putty on this machine...
7 > So I'm out looking for a web based ssh client, like a package I can put on a
8 > webserver, and run whenever necessary.
9 > I'm not even sure this machine has java installed, so something based on
10 > like php / perl (or whatever packages you might find on a webserver), and
11 > hopefully something secure would be nice...
14 One option is anyterm, seems to work pretty well:
15
16 http://anyterm.org/
17
18 HTH,