From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] RESEND: [OT - Manually entering a new mail account into Evolution]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 00:11:10
1 I saw your post on the evolution-list as well. I think your best bet
2 would be to try and get evolution working without the crash.
3
4 Do you have a trace? Evolution used to crash for me all the time, until
5 I looked at the trace and saw a library needed recompiling. Now its
6 rock-solid.
7
8 Feel free to post your trace for inspection :)
12 No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish.
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list