From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] screen flickers/static
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 04:04:57
1 On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 02:33 +0000, THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
2 > I recently switched from fedora to gentoo, it's a dual boot system.
3 > Never in Fedora, not in windows, but in gentoo, I get screen
4 > flickers/static.
5
6 strange. Try comparing you xorg.conf files from fedora and gentoo - it
7 may be the video module you're using...
11 How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi i done" in a GUI?
12 (Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces.)
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list