From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: some spectre v1 code in 4.15.2
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:32:12
1 On 2018-02-13 03:13, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > Apparently, and contrary to what people (me included) wrote here in
4 > the past, BPF JIT is the secure option, and the interpreter is the
5 > insecure one.
6
7 Do you have a reference for this? It sounds strange indeed.
10 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
11 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
12 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet, fetch the TXT record for the domain.