From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Status of Gentoo
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:12:18
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:39:39 +0100, KH wrote:
5 >> only thing I found out until now is that flash is not working. Maybe
6 >> this is fixed by now.
9 > Install nspluginwrapper and the vast majority of flash sites work.
15 Progress is being made then. The last I heard the vast majority of
16 software worked so maybe by the time I can build a rig it will be 100%
17 working. $$$$ is my issue right now.
18
19 I would love to build a rig with two dual core CPUs, 4 cores in all.
20 Compile times would be pretty short. ;-) Woooooo Ooooooo.
21
22 Dale
23
25 --