From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I can't send email anymore. O_O
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 04:03:59
1 On Thursday 12 January 2006 18:01, Dale wrote:
4 > I'm going to recompile Mozilla just in case it is a bad file or something.
5 > I'll post back and let you know what happens.
8 > Dale
9 >
10 > :-)
13 OK. I re-emerged Mozilla and now it won't even come up at all. I went into a
14 Konsole as dale, not root, and typed in mozilla and nothing happens. No
15 error or anything it just comes back to a prompt. I logged out and did a
16 ctrl alt bcksp and logged back in, nothing.
17
18 I'm not sure what is going on here but something is really borked. Now I have
19 no browser either except for Konqueror.
20
21 Anybody have any clues? I'm about to start a fresh install, no kidding
22 either. Is there some kind of service that could affect this? How do I find
23 out what is keeping Mozilla from starting since I have no error message?
24
25 This sucks.
26
27 Dale
28 :-(
29
30 Oh, I'm using Kmail, again. At least it works.
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list