From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] external storage
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:48:22
1 I've ordered SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable SSD.
2 Would format it with ext4 but if I do it, it will not work with cell
3 phone. So for now I think I'll stick with exFat (default it comes
4 with). It might be OK for picture backup but my exFat will stripped
5 extended attributes from my Linux files.
6
7 Thelma