From: Justin Findlay <jfindlay@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - which X terminal do you use?
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 20:03:48
1 On 5/9/06, Peter <pete4abw@×××××××.net> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 09 May 2006 19:33:51 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 > E-Term is pretty and extensible and thememable too. I like the kde
5 > terminal program also because of the tabs you can have on the bottom to
6 > open multiple, discreet sessions. It really comes down to what you become
7 > most comfortable with. There's not a lot of glitz here.
8
9 I find that one of the most attractive features of a terminal
10 application is transparency even if I was only concerned about the
11 visual integrity of my background image. (-: With compositing I
12 suppose that won't be too much of a problem for any terminal now.
15 Justin
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list