From: Bo Andresen <bo.andresen@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where do these use flags come from?
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 03:09:53
1 On Monday 27 February 2006 03:49, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
2 > If you look at the ebuild there is an IUSE entry. You can also use equery
3 > uses package name to see what it uses.
4
5 Perhaps you should read the original post a little more carefully... ;) As
6 you'll see I do not ask where the use flag is set rather I ask where it comes
7 from. Secondly it is not in the IUSE of entry of that ebuild rather it is in
8 the IUSE of one of the eclasses that the ebuild inherits from (I had no idea
9 it could inherit use flags too). And thirdly I actually do use equery uses in
10 the original post... BTW stop top-posting, please. :)
13 Bo Andresen
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list