From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox/Watefox and jack?
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 18:08:48
1 On 05/05 10:34, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 9:38 AM <tuxic@××××××.de> wrote:
3 > <SNIP>
4 > > Background to my question:
5 > > I am still searching for a equalizer solution, which does not
6 > > uses the eq provided by the hardware (I am using a DAC, which
7 > > does nothing else, than converting PCM into an analog signal.
8 > > No processing whatsoever.
9 > >
10 > > So the eq has to have some sort of DSP funktionality build in.
11 > >
12 > > And it should be made for background processing.
13 > >
14 > > Anu helpful alsa-based idea is very appreciated...
15 > >
16 > > Cheers!
17 > > Meino
18 >
19 > pulseeffects possibly? I've never used it.
20 >
21 > Good luck,
22 > Mark
25 Hi Mark,
26
27 in the meanwhile I installed quite a few pulse-related applications
28 and pulseaudio itsself includeing pusleeffects.
29
30 For the first, the equaliser problem is kinda solved -- I haven't
31 checked, whether the settings will survive a reboot.
32
33 I don't know of the quality of the sound processing of the
34 equaliser...but it is definetlu a step in the right direction.
35
36 Hopefully all related applications I use will cooperate... ;)
37
38 Thanks to all of us who helped! -- very appreciated!
39
40 Cheers!
41 Meino