From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wvdial: dialup for users
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:26:19
1 On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 10:20:15PM -0600, Dale wrote:
2 >
3 > Now wvdial, it dials out, then sits for a minute, then disconnects with
4 > the error that my password is wrong, which is crap because it is
5 > correct. I only got wvdial to work once on another rig. It has never
6 > worked on this one though. Anybody have a clue on that one? I just
7 > like to have options in case it pours instead of just a little shower.
8
9 Hi Dale - I had the same problem until I set
10
11 Stupid Mode=yes in /etc/wvdial.conf. All was fine then.
12
13 John