From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing messages
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:30:44
1 On Thursday, 19 January 2023 08:56:41 GMT Nuno Silva wrote:
2
3 > Did the bounce report you got reproduce any reason/message from the
4 > system it failed to deliver the message to?
5
6 No, just the standard list of message numbers.
7
8 > This message was particularly quite large, so it could be simply that...
9 > 200359 didn't make it to Gmane or marc.info either.
10 >
11 > 200359 is:
12 > Message-ID: <67f4d690-1005-a4d6-abba-c685fd4afe6c@××××××××××××.uk>
13 >
14 > And is about 20MB big (owing to the attached build.log).
15 >
16 > On the Gentoo website:
17 > https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/message/
18 dd1fc2d5d273f8590d73302748f2cda7
19
20 Good detective work - thanks Nuno.
21
22 I'll see it it's my ISP who's bouncing the message. After that I don't know
23 where to look next.
26 Regards,
27 Peter.