From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: Web mail suggestions...
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 03:39:32
1 I'm running postfix and tpop3d on my site for email delivery.
2
3 Everything is working great; internally I can send & receive, and externally
4 I can send and receive also (using smtp auth for sending, & tpop3d for
5 receiving).
6
7 However, I'd like to add the ability to check my email through my web server
8 (although it's not running now, that's hardly the point ;-)
9
10 I'm looking for suggestions for a good package to plug into the web server
11 to provide this functionality.
12
13 Anybody out there able to point me to an existing open-source, solid
14 package?
15
16 Thanks!
17