From: "A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman" <alvin_ka9qlq@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Monitor goes off on boot
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 08:06:24
1 Ok I was making an ASSuMEtion because I thought I red Gnome was the
2 default desktop and that's what you'd boot into. Anyway on boot it gets to
3 the screen where ther's a row of icons at the bottom that dissapers one by
4 one. When the last icon goes the monitor goes off saying "no signal" and
5 shuts down.
6 Ideas welcome
7 Alvin
8