From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Holiday greetings!
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 19:57:05
1 On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 01:29:55PM -0500, Michael Mol wrote:
2
3 > Happy hollidays, season's greetings, etc. :)
4
5 Don’t bee too politically correct. Even though I’m not religious myself, I’d
6 still say Merry Christmas.
7
8 > *
9 > /^\
10 > //^\\
11 > ///^\\\
12 > ////|\\\\
13 >
14 > I had to fight hard to not let myself dig through the unicode tables
15 > for better characters--though anyone with some time on their hands is
16 > welcome to do better. :)
17
18 ___________
19 < Ho ho ho! >
20 -----------
21 \ ,__,
22 \ (oo)____
25
26 *SCNR*
27 --
28 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
29 I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.
30
31 These valuable information, put in a Braille line, would give
32 a flat, polished surface. Thank you. (SelfHTML forum)