From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Do we have any Blender build experts in the house?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 17:59:08
1 Hi all,
2 I'm attempting to build Blender, 2,7,6 but am running into a problem
3 during linking. I am getting a series of errors referring to an, for
4 example:
5
6 unresolved reference to 'Imf_2_1::Header::view[abi:cxx11]() const
7
8 There are a whole series of these errors all referencing undefined
9 things contained within a library called "Imf_2_1". I've done some
10 googling and I think this is something to do with a library from
11 Industrial Light & Magic but other than that, I can't work things out.
12 Has anyone come across this sort of problem before I have to post the
13 whole gory details of this problem.
14
15 Any thoughts greatly appreciated,
16 Andrew