From: Ian Lee <ian@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What is starting net.eth1 [not in rc-update]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 14:23:28
1 Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Am Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008 12:50:41 schrieb Ian Lee:
3 >
4 >> 2) Openrc problem
5 >> I'm asuming here the openrc problems are from a recent upgrade you have
6 >> done and not inslalled the the runlevels required sadly they are not
7 >> done automatically. Have a look in /usr/share/openrc/runlevels these are
8 >> needed for openrc to work copy any that don't exist in /etc/runlevels
9 >> most important are sysinit and shutdown, boot and default are likey to
10 >> be fine
11 >
12 > Hmm, I have the same problem here, but I do have all the directories from
13 > /usr/share/openrc/runlevels in /etc/runlevels.
14 >
15 > Bye...
16 >
17 > Dirk