From: "Stéphane Guedon" <stephane@××××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I disable some apache modules?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 12:47:53
1 On Saturday 21 May 2011 14:34:51 Jarry wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'd like to disable some apache modules (mod_autoindex and
4 > mod_userdir). I checked /etc/apache2/httpd.conf, but it says
5 >
6 > # GENTOO: Automatically defined based on APACHE2_MODULES
7 > # USE_EXPAND variable.
8 > # Do not change manually, it will be overwritten on upgrade.
9 >
10 > OK, when this is not recommended way, I tried to set it up
11 > in /etc/make.conf:
12 >
13 > APACHE2_MODULES="${APACHE2_MODULES} -autoindex -userdir"
14 >
15 > But when I try re-emerge apache, I get a lot of errors like this:
16 >
17 > Invalid '-' operator in non-incremental variable 'APACHE2_MODULES':
18 > '-autoindex'
19 >
20 > So how can I control which apache modules are build and loaded?
21 >
22 > Jarry
23
24 APACHE2_MODULES aren't incremental. All you put in is built, all you don't put
25 in isn't built ! That's it.
28 Stéphane Guedon
29 page web : http://www.22decembre.eu/
30 carte de visite : http://www.22decembre.eu/downloads/Stephane-Guedon.vcf