From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE dependency question with emerge/equery
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 17:50:52
1 If I do "equery d kde-frameworks/oxygen-icons" I get a very long list,
2 including many application I do have installed. However, if I do
3 "emerge -c oxygen-icons" portage is quite happy to remove it. I do not
4 actually see any mention of oxygen-icons in any of the ebuilds for
5 those other packages, so I assume it is dragged in through some kde5
6 eclass magic, and "equery d" understands that. However, if that is the
7 case, shouldn't "emerge -c" also understand it? Am I missing or
8 misunderstanding something, or should I file a bug?
9
10 Jack