From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Downloading podcasts via the command line?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:57:13
1 On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:13:43 +0000, Stroller wrote:
2
3 > > I use Airsonic for this now but fkr several years before that I used
4 > > flexget. Flexget's config file is a little tricky at first but it
5 > > makes up for that with plenty of options.
6 >
7 > Are there ebuilds for either of these? I can't find them in Portage?
8
9 I was sure I installed flexget from portage but it's not there now. It is
10 in the fouxlay overlay.
11
12 Airsonic is a bit much for just downloading podcasts, it's a complete
13 music streaming server. It's not in portage, I installed the WAR package
14 from https://github.com/airsonic/airsonic
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 WinErr 079: Mouse not found - A mouse driver has not been installed.
21 Please click the left mouse button to continue.