From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Winter clock change did not happen
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 10:05:50
1 On Sunday 31 October 2010 09:34:25 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > All my calendars (electronic and dead-tree) tell me that daylight
4 > savings switches at the END of today not at the beginning
5
6 That's not true in the UK: the switch is done at 02:00 on the Sunday. My
7 Gentoo and Ubuntu boxes have switched to GMT correctly this morning, and
8 so has the radio-synchronised clock on the kitchen wall.
9
10 I think Mick does have a problem in his Gentoo setup.
13 Rgds
14 Peter. Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23.