From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Tailing compressed build logs
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 16:01:26
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday, 9 March 2023 14:31:32 GMT Andreas Stiasny wrote:
3 >
4 >> You could try gztool
5 >>
6 >> https://github.com/circulosmeos/gztool/
7 >>
8 >> "gztool -T" should work like "tail -f".
9 > That looks very handy. But:
10 >
11 > Compiling it from the github source fails because I haven't found all the
12 > prerequisites.
13 >
14 > Fetching a Debian compiled version and running deb2targz on it ends up with a
15 > .so file, which where to put?
16 >
17 > I haven't found it in any Gentoo overlays.
18 >
19 > How can I get hold of a version for Gentoo?
23 I found it in a overlay.  At least google and github page says it is
24 there.
25
26 https://github.com/gentoo-mirror/slonko
27