From: Kermit <kermit.mei@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] A patch about fbreader for gentoo amd64
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 06:58:15
1 Hello all,
2
3 I'm trying to emerge app-text/fbreader, but I found there's a bug
4 that not solved about "glib.h not fount".
5
6 Somebody gave a solution about it, but I don't like to modify the
7 ebuild files.Then I get the source form
8 /usr/portage/distfiles/fbreader-sources-0.12.10.tgz, and make it by
9 myself. I found that we just need to fix some config in the source,
10 and then make&&make install it OK.
11
12 I made a patch for it by git diff. I don't know how to make a
13 fully patch for Gentoo, so I and send it here, hope it useful for the
14 vindicators to fix the bug.
17 Thanks
18 B.R
19 Kermit

fbreader-0.12.10-gentoo-r1.patch.tar.bz2 application/x-bzip2