From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: RUBY_TARGETS and "eselect ruby"
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:00:35
1 On Mon, 30 Dec 2013 18:25:38 +0400, Pavel Volkov wrote:
2
3 > I currently set my RUBY_TARGETS in make.conf to:
4 > RUBY_TARGETS="ruby20 ruby21"
5 >
6 > World is updated.
7 >
8 > But ruby21 profile can't be selected with eselect:
9 > $ eselect ruby list Available Ruby profiles:
10 > [1] ruby20 (with Rubygems) *
11 >
12 > If I remove ruby20 from RUBY_TARGETS, there would be no profiles left.
13
14 Because we haven't gotten around to that yet. Also note that only a few
15 packages currently have ruby21 support, so eselecting it right now is not
16 very useful yet.
17
18 We should be updating the ruby eselect module in the next week or so.
19
20 Hans