From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: buying a keyboard
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 11:36:24
1 On Sun, 31 May 2009, Adrian wrote:
2
3 > It's finally getting worn out, keys are sticking pretty bad. I would
4 > like to get a new one, but the company I purchased it from (via the
5 > internet) seems to not exist any more. Some google action has not
6 > resulted in locating any similar keyboards.
7
8 About once a year, I wash all my keyboards (no, seriously). Dishwasher,
9 quick wash, cold, then leave somewhere warm to dry for a couple days.
10
11 Afterwards, the tactile response feels like new :-)
15 A