From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] having problems getting burned cds to work
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 02:27:56
Hi.  I am trying to burn an iso image to a cd (maybe its actually a dvd
disk), and it boots without any errors, and I can mount the iso with the
loop option, but if I try to mount the cd, it complains about ufs file
systems, and if I try to mount with -t iso9660, it just says bad file
type or bad superblock and the disk is unusable.  Nothing interesting in
the logs, it just says the same about ufs and nothing about iso9660.

I am using cdrecord from cdrtools-3.01_alpha28 and I am running the
unstable version of gentoo.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

--
How do