From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] having problems getting burned cds to work
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 02:27:56
1 Hi. I am trying to burn an iso image to a cd (maybe its actually a dvd
2 disk), and it boots without any errors, and I can mount the iso with the
3 loop option, but if I try to mount the cd, it complains about ufs file
4 systems, and if I try to mount with -t iso9660, it just says bad file
5 type or bad superblock and the disk is unusable. Nothing interesting in
6 the logs, it just says the same about ufs and nothing about iso9660.
7
8 I am using cdrecord from cdrtools-3.01_alpha28 and I am running the
9 unstable version of gentoo.
10
11 Any assistance would be appreciated.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici