From: allan gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge firefox-52.4.0 compile failure
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 02:34:28
1 On Mon, Oct 09 2017, Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > On 2017-10-09, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> On 2017-10-09, R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> In this case the namespace of the missing declaration is inside
7 >>> Mozilla's, e.g. it is part of Firefox or a closely bundled library.
8 >>
9 >> Yep, after a bit more research, that was my conclusion.
10 >>
11 >> The chromium build finished happily, so I've just started another
12 >> firefox build with MAKEOPTS=-j1.
13 >
14 > Same error. But at least it's at the end of the build log now where
15 > it's easy to find. :)
16 >
17 > I guess I'll wait for the next firefox ESR update and see if that one
18 > builds.
19
20 This is a know bug see https://bugs.gentoo.org/633790
21