From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pdf viewer
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 08:55:28
1 On Saturday 03 Jan 2015 08:05:04 the wrote:
2 > On 03/01/15 08:15, lee wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > what do you as PDF viewer?
6 > >
7 > > Most of the time, I was using xpdf, and that doesn't seem to be
8 > > available in Gentoo. I compiled it from source and found out that
9 > > it cannot display PDFs so well and gives error messages about not
10 > > being able to find fonts. Pdfpc isn't a good alternative.
11 >
12 > I was using evince, now moved to zathura. Both are as slow as hell
13 > though, so I'm open for faster alternatives.
14
15 llpp looks fast and versatile, but I hadn't heard of it until now - thanks
16 Zesen.
17
18 I'm using mupdf, qpdfview and okular (in this order).
21 Regards,
22 Mick