From: "A. Khattri" <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Where is magicfilterconfig?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:23:23
1 On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Alessandro Selli wrote:
2
3 > I installed magicfilter on a i386 machine because I was
4 > confortable with it's use with LPRng under Debian. I knew it came
5 > with a configuration tool, magicfilterconfig, but that tool is
6 > missing in my installation (from sources). There does not seem to
7 > be a separate package with it. So, where is it? If it's no
8 > longer part of the magicfilter package, what can I use
9 > (documentation?) to generate a working printcap file?
10
11 You should really have esearch or eix installed (or at least use "emerge
12 -S"):
13
14 $ eix magicfilter
15 * net-print/magicfilter
16 Available versions: 1.2-r4 2.3a ~2.3d
17 Installed: no
18 Homepage: http://www.pell.portland.or.us/~orc/Code/magicfilter/
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list