From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB mouse disconnecting
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 02:02:35
1 Likely the cable is becoming intermittent.   Basically time for a new mouse.  The other fail mode I've seen is failing switches that may multi-click or not click reliably.  USB connectors do fail eventually, as some one with older machines i've seen this many times.  Not likely to be a controller issue though of course it's possible.
2
3 "We the People Dare to Create a More Perfect Union" <aclu.org>
7 Jan 13, 2019, 1:01 PM by michaelkintzios@×××××.com:
8