From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] new notebook
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:54:54
1 On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 20 July 2011 12:28:49 Michael Mol did opine thusly:
3 >> It's good for pair programming scenarios, really. Although if you
4 >> don't need to worry about that kind of scenario, having only a
5 >> narrow accurate view angle might be a kind of privacy benefit. :)
6 >
7 > We all have 24" Samsung flat panels for pair programming :-)
8 > From 2 feet away at that size viewing angle isn't an issue.
9
10 I think I need a better desk; three 23" CRTs at 1600x1200, and my
11 coworkers can't get close enough to read any but the one furthest from
12 me.
13 --
14 :wq