From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with the graphic card
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:51:09
1 Sorry, I read that document after I sent the e-mail.
2
3 However (but maybe I've understood wrong), it says that I have to define
4 that variable only if I want to use the old xf86-video-i810 name. If I don't
5 define that, I should use the new name (xf86-video-intel).
6 Do I get any improvement using the old one (and, is that a good idea?) ?
7
8 Thanks,
9 Massimiliano
10