From: karlos <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] UC-33 problem
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 17:25:39
1 I have just rebooted to check what exactly comes out dmesg. See the file
2 attached. Also, the contents of my /etc/hotplug/blacklist:
3
4 #
5 # Listing a module here prevents the hotplug scripts from loading it.
6 # Usually that'd be so that some other driver will bind it instead,
7 # no matter which driver happens to get probed first. Sometimes user
8 # mode tools can also control driver binding.
9 #
10 # Syntax: driver name alone (without any spaces) on a line. Other
11 # lines are ignored.
12 #
13
14 # uhci ... usb-uhci handles the same pci class
15 usb-uhci
16 # usbcore ... module is loaded implicitly, ignore it otherwise
17 usbcore
18
19 # tulip ... de4x5, xircom_tulip_cb, dmfe (...) handle same devices
20 de4x5
21 # At least 2.4.3 and later xircom_tulip doesn't have that conflict
22 # xircom_tulip_cb
23 dmfe
24
25 #evbug is a debug tool and should be loaded explicitly
26 evbug
27
28 usb-midi
29 audio
30 usb-audio
31
32 I can't make any sense of it at this point. Any clues??
33
34 KArstne