From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Difficulty fixing GLSA 201512-07 (gstreamer-0.10)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 15:09:24
1 >> So everyone is just living with the supposed security vulnerability on
2 >> their system?
3 >
4 > It's not clear whether the vulnerability applies to 0.10 or not. I played
5 > safe and uninstalled the only program depending on the 0.0 slot and then
6 > depcleaned.
9 OK so that's where the GLSA bug comes in? It reports a vulnerability
10 that may not be accurate?
11
12 Should we just wait for clarification of the vulnerability and a
13 subsequent update to glsa-check's data feed?
14
15 - Grant