From: Remy Blank <remy.blank@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Making sense of reported ZFS disk usage
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 15:48:16
1 Remy Blank wrote on 2015-10-31 16:35:
2 > I guess I was looking for something like "how much data is shared
3 > between this snapshot and the next one", but since there's no link
4 > between snapshots (only between the dataset and the snapshots), ZFS
5 > can't provide it in "zfs list".
6 >
7 > But maybe there's a way to get this information? How can I find the
8 > amount of data shared between two snapshots of the same dataset?
9
10 Some more manpage reading shows that the "written" property is exactly
11 what I'm looking for:
12
13 The amount of referenced space written to this dataset since the
14 previous snapshot.
15
16 Thanks for the hints!
17