From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How low can you go?
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 03:05:32
1 Adam Carter wrote:
2 >
3 > I already feel old but I think I'm really getting old now. It is
4 > amazing how far computer have come tho. Both in hardware and the
5 > OS, well, except for windoze. It hasn't come that far yet. lol
8 > If windows hasnt come far for you, then you've never used the
9 > pre-windows 2000 editions, let alone 3.1 :)
10
11 When 3.1 came out, I changed careers. I worked for a major computer
12 company until 3.1 came out. They had plenty of Apple techs since they
13 didn't break much so I just found a new job and a new career. I was
14 around when DOS was the thing, although it wasn't to good either.
15
16 Oh the 5 1/4 drive days brings back memories.
17
18 Dale
19