From: Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] squid with active directory
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:24:39
1 Let me clarify a little bit:
2
3 Before attempting this integration, I had an acl line like this:
4
5 acl internal src 10.194.217.0/24
6
7 And i'm allowing that like so:
8
9 http_access allow internal
10
11 I'm just not sure how to change this to allow access to authenticated
12 users while prompting for those not authenticated.
13
14 As far as the guide I have mentioned goes, my kerberos and ldap are
15 working perfectly and samba is joined to the domain. winbind is running
16 and using the ntlm helper tests from the guide it appears that
17 authentication for users against the AD is working.
18
19 The problem is that squid.conf is a very large config file and I've only
20 ever played with a few options (1 acl, nothing more complex).
21
22 Any ideas appreciated
23
24 Matt