From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] usb not working after suspend to ram
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:43:34
1 Peter Wood schrieb:
2 > Hi,
3 > on my x86 gentoo install, usb ports and any devices plugged into them
4 > stop working after hibernate-ram. There do not seem to be any modules
5 > missing or services not running after hibernate that were there before.
6 > dmesg does not show anything if devices are plugged in and out of the
7 > ports after hibernate.
8 > Any hints on how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.
9
10 Take a look at your first console (Ctrl+Alt+F1). Sometimes I had a
11 kernel panic which killed the USD handler but left the rest mostly
12 functioning.