From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pdf viewing suggestions?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:08:47
1 The quoted stated "vi-like bindings", so I would advise you to state
2 that you've tried the j & k keys for up & down.
3
4 If the previous poster has bottom-posted, your top-posting makes the
5 quuoted *particularly* difficult to read. I hope you will follow the
6 conventions of the previous poster in the future.
7
8 Stroller.