From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox bookmarks
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 05:51:39
1 Am Samstag, 10.01.2015 um 00:10
2 schrieb Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>:
3
4 > Can anyone tell me where Firefox stores its bookmarks ?
5 > I want to copy the bookmarks from my Gentoo system to another system ;
6 > I've tried copying .cache/mozilla & .mozilla ,
7 > but it has no effect on the bookmarks shown by Firefox in the other
8 > machine.
9
10 I don't know how and where Firefox stores its bookmarks. But if you
11 want do transfer Firefox bookmarks from one system to another, you
12 can simply press Ctrl+Shift+O in Firefox. A window will open up where
13 you can select "Import & Backup" --> "Export Bookmarks to HTML..." to
14 save the bookmarks to a file. This file can easily be imported in the
15 same manner on your other system.
16
17 Regards
18 wabe