From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slotted PHP behavior
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 07:21:58
1 > > I had a similar problem before and I did solve it by running this
2 > command:
3 > > eselect php set apache2 php5.3. I believe I get this command from a
4 > Gentoo
5 > > official PHP guide.
6 > >
7 > > Hung
8 >
9 > Thank you, that fixed it. I'm getting some errors in squirrelmail but
10 > functionality seems to be intact.
11 >
12 > Since things seem to be working with php-5.3.4, how can I get rid of
13 > the older version of php that must be installed in another slot? I'm
14 > hoping that simplifies things a bit. PHP on Gentoo just got more
15 > complicated and all I need out of it is squirrelmail.
18 also;
19 eselect php list cli
20
21 and you may need to