From: vikram ranade <ranade.vikram@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2005.1 Universal CD install
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:13:54
1 Thanks for the response..I will chek it out as soon as the emerge --update
2 finishes....
3 it is taking forever to compile on my T20 (P-III 750)
4 Regards,
5 Vikram
9 > > Most likely. I did a stage 3 installation of 2005.1 a few days ago and
10 > > ended up getting both X and a whole bunch of other stuff installed.
11 > > Chances are you have it, too.
12 > >
13 > A stage 3 will not install X, unless you do emerge something after
14 > install that requires X....like when I did an emerge kde-meta...that
15 > got X installed, then kde and xdm, etc.