From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache / libexpat.so.0 not found / After emerge mod_security
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:29:14
1 On 14 July 2006 14:07, Michael Decker wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I followed the desciption
5 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/Apache_Modules_mod_security
6 >
7 > And after running "emerge -vauD mod_security" I get this error (w/o "-D
8 > SECURITY"):
9 > --- SNIP ---
10 > # /etc/init.d/apache2 start
11 > * Apache2 has detected a syntax error in your configuration files:
12 > /usr/sbin/apache2: error while loading shared libraries: libexpat.so.0:
13 > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
14
15 Something mod_security links to is still linked to libexpat.so.0 while your
16 system contains a newer version of libexpat.
17
18 revdep-rebuild
19
20 Uwe
23 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
24 http://www.SysEx.com.na
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list