From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT]: Searching for information aboyt a VFD/flourescenz display
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 14:44:18
1 Hi,
2
3 I am looking for informations about a VFD (Flourescenz Display)
4 module.
5 Its product number is DS M202-MD-07g-2, where DS stands for
6 "Display Systems", which was part of the "Hegener & Glaser" company.
7
8 The rest of the product number uses the same numbering scheme as
9 FUTABA uses for its VFDs but I didnt found anything under their
10 datasheets, which ca,e close to mine.
11
12 There is a controller on this board, which is marked with
13 MHS
14 DS SPEEDY1
15 F1-80C51AXR
16 (C) INTEL 80, 82
17 9505 .W31214K
18
19 It has two (!) 16-pin connectors to control the board.
22 Who can provide some informations how to drive this board
23 or knows of a datasheet?
26 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
27
28 Best regards,
29 mcc