From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Replacement for acroread on 64bit system?
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 01:42:25
Am Freitag, 06.03.2015 um 22:42
schrieb Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>:

> What is a good acroread replacement?
I use qpdfview. I like it because of it's bookmarks, tabs and rendering quality. If you don't want QT stuff then you can try atril instead. It is a very simple but also very fast PDF-Viewer. With both programs it is possible to print whole documents or single pages without problems. But it is not possible to print partial pages. I never had a need for such a feature, but would probably use gimp for that purpose. -- Regards wabe