From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Replacement for acroread on 64bit system?
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 01:42:25
1 Am Freitag, 06.03.2015 um 22:42
2 schrieb Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>:
3
4 > What is a good acroread replacement?
5
6 I use qpdfview. I like it because of it's bookmarks, tabs and
7 rendering quality.
8
9 If you don't want QT stuff then you can try atril instead. It is a very
10 simple but also very fast PDF-Viewer.
11
12 With both programs it is possible to print whole documents or single
13 pages without problems. But it is not possible to print partial pages.
14
15 I never had a need for such a feature, but would probably use gimp for
16 that purpose.
19 Regards
20 wabe