From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Trying to automate HTML ---> pdf
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:31:35
1 On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 08:42 +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:24:37 -0800, felix@×××××××.com wrote:
3 >
4 > > > $ konqueror http://url.com/page.html --output page.pdf
5 > > >
6 > > > It seems like a common enough thing to want to do.
7 > >
8 > > I was astounded to not find such an option in either firefox or
9 > > konqueror.
10 >
11 > I think it would be more appropriate to include it in kprinter, but I
12 > tried "kprinter someurl" and it couldn't handle HTML.
16 Why not a pdf printer:
17
18 net-print/cups-pdf
19
20 This used to work well for me, though it was about 12 months ago. A bit
21 clunky and the pdf files were dumped in a non-obvious place - hopefully
22 fixed now.
23
24 BillK
29 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>