From: Mark <whitetr6@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Multi-services box
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:11:31
1 Hi, I'm thinking of setting up a Gentoo server to host a few different
2 services, primarily a small web site on Apache, an Exim mail server, a
3 Halafax fax server and a Squid proxy server. I intend to put the machine in
4 a DMZ to protect the internal network. At first glance, should these 4
5 packages play well together on the same piece of hardware? I'm very open to
6 suggestions, including separate hardware if it's necessary.
7
8 Thanks!
11 Mark
12 [unwieldy legal disclaimer would go here - feel free to type your own]