From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4 doesn't heed hal keyboard settings
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:04:10
1 hey Frank, that was exactly my problem! :-) I also had ibus installed and I
2 had those variables set. now they don't exist, my keyboard is [almost]
3 working with HAL. now some other problems came up (like 1) when I press /,
4 the cursor goes to the beginning of the text field and then the character /
5 is displayed; 2) when I pressed DEL it emits PrtScn and then DEL). but it's
6 a start, I've never imagined that ibus was the cause of this.