From: Tom Smith <tom71713-gentoo52478932@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Win4Lin NumLock issue
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:36:11
1 Earlier this year, I worked with Netraverse on trying to solve this issue... I was able to get a Mandrake 9 server working (NumLock included) but couldn't get the same results when I tried to migrate to Mandrake 10. MDK 9 was working so I left the issue alone.
2
3 Now I'm trying to get Gentoo 2005.1 to work and am having the same fricken' issue. I'm using kernel 2.6.11.11 from vanilla-sources. I've already put in (yet another) support ticket to Netraverse but thought I'd ask some of the users/developers on this list for some suggestions to resolve the problem.
4
5 The general consensus that I'm finding (from googling) is that it's some sort of keyboard mapping issue, but I've been unable to find a solution to the problem.
6
7 Thanks in advance for any help.
8
9 ~ Tom