From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - slideshow-type screensaver with custom images [SOLVED]
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:27:23
1 060514 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > My wife tried GLSlideshow and she says it's exactly what she wanted.
3 > Now she's going to want me to find a way to get her mother
4 > a similar screensaver, but her mother uses Windows ME
5
6 There's no M$ Windows version of Xscreensaver
7 & the latter's creator says there never will be.
8 A good excuse to install Linux on your mother-in-law's box (smile).
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list